THIONEMAX PLUS is a revolutionary Glutathione Supplement that is made from high-grade enhanced Glutathione plus the power of other antioxidants and supplements to give our body the complete free radical defense. Thionemax plus is specifically formulated to improve absorbability and activity, as enhanced Glutathione is the only active form that can react to foreign toxins and remove them from the body.
Antioxidants work in a variety of ways to reduce the effects of free radicals. They can greatly decrease the damage caused by free radicals, stop them from forming to begin with, or "oxidize" them by combining with them and neutralizing their harmful effects through stabilization.
Thionemax is uniquely formulated for it has Glycine, L-Glutamic, L-Cysteine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Vitamin C, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Collagen, Grapeseed Extract – SUPER ANTIOXIDANTS to improve immune system plus the power of Collagen for skin elasticity and bone regeneration. Our formula is designed with your health in mind.
THIONEMAX PLUS SUPERIOR FORMULATION:
100mg N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC)
50mg VITAMIN C
50mg ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID
50mg GRAPESEED EXTRACT
**60 VEGETABLE CAPSULES / BOTTLE
There are many vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and herbs that act as antioxidants or aid in the production of antioxidants. The best way to make sure we are covered by all the bases in the neutralization of free radicals is to take supplements with a wide variety of antioxidants. Many supplements have been developed containing a blend of antioxidants. Antioxidants have amazing preventive ability and can add youth, health, and strength to your body.
This superb formulation is carefully evaluated to provide utmost health care and improve one’s immune system. Each component provides amazing benefits to our health and we discussed each one in detail to provide you a better understanding of how these supplements complement each other, maximizing each other’s benefits for an overall amazing and effective result. After this discussion, there’s no reason for you not to take Thionemax Plus. Buy now and start feeling the results with confidence and peace of mind today!
WHAT STUDIES SHOW ABOUT THIONEMAX PLUS FORMULATION?
Fortunately, nature, in her wisdom, has evolved mechanisms through which the cells of our bodies can rid themselves of this toxic debris. Enhanced Glutathione’s content Glycine- produces glycogen which mobilizes glucose from the liver, improves brain function, L-Glutamic- helps improve brain function, alleviates fatigue, aids in ulcer healing time, acts as a mod elevator, may serve as brain stimulant, L-Cysteine strengthens the protective lining of the stomach and intestines which may help prevent damaged caused by aspirin and similar drugs, it may also play an important role in the communication between immune system cells. Glutathione is a very powerful antioxidant that protects the body by targeting and destroying reactive oxygen molecules and free radicals. It is found in high concentrations in the liver, where it binds to heavy metals such as mercury and lead, as well as chemical pollutants, and transforms them so they can be easily flushed out of the body via enzymatic pathways. Even cells in the healthiest of individuals constantly need to replenish their glutathione supply. Glutathione is emerging as one of the keys to the health puzzle and is referred to as the body’s “master antioxidant.”
Few benefits of “Master Antioxidant”
• Glutathione plays an important role in cancer prevention
• Defies aging by aiding in the breakdown of oxidized fats
• Increase sperm count for men
• It has been found that there are low levels of glutathione in immune-compromised individuals and people with neuro degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis, ALS, Alzheimer and Parkinson’s disease, arteriosclerosis, male infertility , pregnancy complications and cataracts just to name a few.
• Protect individual cells and tissues of major internal organs and skin against oxidant damage.
• High dose glutathione such as Thionemax plus whitens and smoothens skin
• Prevent/heal acne problems
Conjugation of a toxin with glutathione renders the toxin water-soluble and prepares it for excretion from the body via the kidneys and the bile. The power of glutathione in the conjugation and elimination of toxins is phenomenal, accounting for up to 60% of all liver metabolites in the bile. While our cells use six different detoxification pathways, conjugation with glutathione appears to be the primary route employed.
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA)
Fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body. It's needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat, and appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Glutathione after they have been used up.
Some of the Most Prominent Benefits of ALA
• Researchers have found that administration of ALA (intravenously or orally) is effective in alleviating many of the problems accompanying diabetes.
• Alpha-lipoic acid may be one of the most powerful antioxidants discovered to date. It helps increase the body’s supply of glutathione, the most abundant natural antioxidant.
• Alpha-lipoic acid may prove useful in the treatment of chronic hepatitis because it relieves stress on the liver and helps rid the body of toxins.
• Because alpha-lipoic acid can pass easily into the brain, it has protective effects on brain and nerve tissue and shows promise as a treatment for stroke and other brain disorders involving free radical damage.
• As an antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid can neutralize free radicals which can damage cells. Free radical damage is thought to contribute to aging and chronic illness.
• Because of the beneficial recycling effects on glutathione and other antioxidants, Alpha lipoic acid is the perfect antioxidant for drinkers and smokers because it neutralizes these toxins and also protects us from secondhand smoke. Alpha lipoic acid actually protects the liver from damage from alcohol.
N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC)
NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant. These dual properties help repair oxidative damage in the body. It is a powerful anti-oxidant and cell detoxification co-factor, NAC works to eliminate body’s free radicals and heavy metals, thus improving your cellular health tremendously.
The primary function of NAC is in the production of glutathione. NAC as a glutathione precursor is thought to be a better method of boosting cellular glutathione levels in our body, because most supplementary glutathione is hydrolyzed in the gastrointestinal tract prior to absorption. NAC significantly increases glutathione level in our body, and based on research worldwide, glutathione is the body’s primary antioxidant that’s crucial in the fight to neutralize free radicals and to detoxify harmful agents from the body.
Some Benefits of NAC
• It has a positive impact on the immune system and has been used with success for many years to break up mucus in persons having bronchopulmonary disease including chronic bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, asthma, sinusitis and pneumonia. It reduces the viscosity of the mucous.
• High level of the Lipoprotein (LP) is one of the two most accurate heart disease indicators and studies show that NAC can reduce LP levels up to 70%. It also prevents heart damage by quenching free radicals produced after a heart attack and by preventing the oxidation of low density lipoproteins.
• NAC has been shown to reduce the proliferation of certain cells lining of the colon and may reduce the risk of colon cancer in people with recurrent polyps in the colon. Its action as an antioxidant and a glutathione precursor may also contribute to its protective effect against cancer.
• NAC protects against the toxic effects of some heavy metals including mercury, lead, and cadmium. It has a protective effect against some herbicides, various environmental pollutants like carbon tetrachloride and urethane as well as microorganisms such as aflatoxin and E. coli.
• NAC also contains sulfur, in the form of sulfhydryl groups. The sulfhydryl groups react directly with the toxins by tying them up in the gut. "They also offer second-line and third-line defenses in the liver and various individual cells. Sulfhydryl groups also help remove toxins indirectly via an enzyme system called the PASO system."
• NAC's role as a detoxifier and antioxidant makes it useful in the fight against certain cancers. It reduces the toxic effects of some chemotherapy drugs.
• NAC helps prevent damage to the liver caused from overuse of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and has proven effective against alcohol-induced gastric ulcers.
• NAC is being investigated as a treatment for AIDS.
The medicinal and nutritional value of grapes (Vitis vinifera) has been heralded for thousands of years. Egyptians consumed this fruit at least 6,000 years ago, and several ancient Greek philosophers praised the healing power of grapes -- usually in the form of wine. European folk healers developed an ointment from the sap of grapevines to cure skin and eye diseases. Grape leaves were used to stop bleeding, inflammation, and pain, such as the kind brought on by hemorrhoids. Unripe grapes were used to treat sore throats and dried grapes (raisins) were used to heal consumption, constipation, and thirst. The round, ripe, and sweet grapes were used to treat a range of health problems including cancer, cholera, smallpox, nausea, eye infections, and skin, kidney, and liver diseases.
Today, GRAPESEED EXTRACT acts to treat a range of health problems related to free radical damage, including blood sugar regulation problems, heart disease, and cancer. It contains powerful antioxidants and is a natural skin purifier that will help to deeply cleanse, lighten and refine our skin.
Among Other Beneficial Effects
The active compounds in grape seed are believed to have antioxidant properties. In fact, a recent study found that supplementation with grape seed extract substantially increased levels of antioxidants in the blood. As we all know, antioxidants are substances that destroy free radicals -- damaging compounds in the body that alter cell membranes, tamper with DNA (genetic material), and even cause cell death.
Free radicals occur naturally in the body, but environmental toxins (including ultraviolet light, radiation, smoke, certain prescription and non-prescription drugs, and air pollution) can also increase the number of these damaging particles. Free radicals are believed to contribute to the aging process as well as the development of a number of health problems, including heart disease and cancer. Antioxidants found in grape seeds can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause.
High blood pressure
Grape seed extract is used for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation. Grape Seed Extract helps protect blood vessels from damage. Damaged blood vessels can lead to an increased demand on the heart.
In one recent study of only three patients with chronic pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), a commercially available grape seed extract significantly reduced the frequency and intensity of abdominal pain after conventional medications failed to improve symptoms. However, further studies are needed to confirm these preliminary findings.
Studies have found that grape seed extracts may prevent the growth of breast, stomach, colon, prostate, and lung cancer cells. Grape seed extract may also be effective in preventing damage to human liver cells caused by chemotherapy medications. Antioxidants, such as grape seed extract, have been reported beneficial in cancer prevention. Although grape seed has not been studied in humans for its anticancer effects, the antioxidant properties of grape seed are proven beneficial.
Grape seed extract is also used in complications related to diabetes, such as nerve and eye damage; vision problems, such as macular degeneration (which can cause blindness); and swelling after an injury or surgery and also in wound healing.
“The most important building block in the entire animal world, collagen is the tie that binds the animal kingdom together.”
Life is a string of complex molecules called polymers.
Nature's most abundant protein polymer is collagen.
More than a third of the body's protein is collagen.
Collagen makes up 75% of our skin.
• Acts as scaffolding for our bodies.
• Controls cell shape and differentiation.
• Regenerates broken bones and heals wounds.
• Makes blood vessels grow to feed healing areas.
• The Collagen mesh provides the blueprint, the road map and the way.
COLLAGEN is a type of protein. Fibrous in nature, it connects and supports other body tissues, such as skin, bone, tendons, muscles, and cartilage. It also supports the internal organs and is even present in teeth. Often, collagen is discussed in relation to the skin. It works with keratin to provide the skin with strength, flexibility, and resilience.
What is Chicken Collagen?
Chicken Collagen is an abundant source of collagen II that is the main structure building block of joint cartilage. Chicken Collagen II is easy to absorb providing nourishment directly to the joints. Its absorption rate is around 70% to 90%, while shark cartilage is only 8%. It is naturally rich in proteoglycans such as glucosamine sulfate, Chrondroitin Sulfate, and Hyaluronic Acid as well as a newly discovered protroglycan called Cartilage Matrix Glycoprotein (CMGP). These proteoglycans work together in alleviating inflammation and protecting the cartilage from enzyme and oxidative damage to the joints. Hyaluronic Acid is an impressive pain reliever and integral part of synovial fluid that lubricates the joints. Collagen is also an important component of bones. Studies have shown that the ingestion of Chicken Collagen II can reverse the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Importance of Hyaluronic Acid
Researchers have discovered that hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is critical to the healthy function of the body in maintaining not only smooth, healthy skin, but is also involved with every facet of the body such as healthy lubrication of the joints, wound healing, eye health and function, 80% of the eye is made of hyaluronic acid and protects the eye against infection.
Antioxidant and Cellular Glue
It also has natural antioxidant properties which assist in controlling joint pains by reducing inflammation while at the same time providing vital nutrients needed for healthy proteoglycan production to build and maintain healthy bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Powerful Water Magnet - Keeps Cells Hydrated
It has been discovered that hyaluronic acid is able to retain more water than any other substance found to date which keeps the skin and other tissues hydrated. This in turn keeps cells from drying out and maintains their ability to be able to absorb nutrients more effectively and eliminate toxins.
Collagen makes skin stronger, thicker and suppler, which is what makes skin smooth, firm and strong - and young looking. But unfortunately as we age the skin loses collagen and your body gradually produces less and less, leading to wrinkles. As such, it is an important substance for those looking for ways to fight the visible effects of aging on the skin. Some skincare professionals actually advise people on ways to stimulate the production of collagen in skin cells.
Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. It may not be the cure for the common cold (though it's thought to help prevent more serious complications). But the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.