International Shipping and Handling Reminders
To ensure a fast, expedited delivery, please check that delivery address is correct and the payment has been processed or successful. Magic Potions Online Shop will not be held liable for any shipments sent to the incorrect address provided by the customer. We only deliver to the address indicated in your Magic Potions Online Order Email.
International Orders are shipped via EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE (EMS) which delivers the package in 7 to 10 working days or earlier ( 7 to 10 days ). The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged you can review this amount.
There will be an unlikely event where shipping will be delayed due to strict customs and post office clearance that would need your signature to release the item. Shipping is tracked for the safety of your products, the tracking number will be provided once the shipment has been made and it could be tracked through a website. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer’s country.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING REMINDERS:
1) Orders made between 12mn and 2pm (Philippine Time) will be shipped in that same day. Orders made after 2pm will be shipped the next day. Orders made after 2pm during Fridays will be shipped on Mondays. Please be considerate about our time difference.
2) Orders made after 2pm and a day before any LEGAL PHILIPPINE HOLIDAY will be shipped immediately on the next working day.
3) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, CUSTOM RESTRICTIONS or other regulations that apply in countries outside Philippines. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
4) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in good condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. Only the amount paid for the products will be refunded.
5) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. It is also the customer’s responsibility to negotiate for the release of their package in the event that it is held up by customs. We can provide necessary paper works/certification, if availabble, to help with the negotiation.
6) It is customers’ responsibility to track their orders through your countries respective Postal Service Customs or Website, if available. You can email us if you are having problems tracking your orders or if there are any delays.
7) Return To Sender (RTS) items due to the following reasons will be shipped again provided that you pay another shipping fee.
– Address not existing.
– Person unknown at the address.
– Address vacant.
– Any other reason in which the customer is solely liable.
International Shipping Policy
Our corporate and shipping offices are open from 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday and are closed Saturday and Sundays. Our shipping office closed on all government observed holidays.Shipping Policies
We use the EXPEDITE MAIL SERVICE (EMS) for 7 to 10 working days shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday and on non-government observed holidays. Weekends are Saturday and Sundays. Under normal circumstances, orders placed will ship the following business day. Orders placed on the weekend will ship at the next earliest business day which is usually the following Monday.International Deliveries Reminders
- Customs restrictions and warranty issues prevent us from shipping to every international location. Customers are responsible if there will be any additional customs fee. We cannot ship overnight to international addresses; it takes 3 to 7 working days. The shipping cost depends on the weight of the package and country of destination. The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged so you can review this amount. Upon shipment of your order, you will be emailed a shipment confirmation so you can confirm that your order has been shipped. The Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer’s country. If your country does not have EMS, orders will be shipped via REGISTERED POSTAL SERVICE, which is 3-4 weeks.
- Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws vary from country to country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the import of our products. Generally speaking, we have never encountered problems with customs when shipping to most countries worldwide.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and returned back to us, we will issue you a prompt refund, less the shipping costs. If it is not returned back to us, we cannot issue you a refund. Most orders held by customs are for the purpose of charging import duties and Customs fees. We have had such troubles in less than 1% of our international shipments. If you are not sure, please contact the Customs Office in your country before ordering, as we are not responsible for such charges.
- It is customers’ responsibility to track their orders through your countries respective Postal Service Customs or Website, if available. You can email us if you are having problems tracking your orders or if there are any delays.
- Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, Bank transfer or Western Union. Refunds are not available for wholesale purchases.
- We are not responsible for carrier transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods or in climate weather conditions, and that delivery times frames will need to be extended for any processing time.
Cancellations / Return to Vendor Items
Cancellations must be made before we send the order. If the order has not been shipped, a refund will be issued by the same method of payment the order was originally charged. If a cancellation is placed after the order has been shipped, it is the customer‘s responsibility to send it back to us. Once we received the package, a refund will be issued. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds are processed within 5 business days. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
Return To Sender (RTS) items due to the following reasons will be shipped again provided that the client will pay the reshipping fee.
- Address not existing.
- Person unknown at the address.
- Address vacant.
- Address Undeliverable
- Any other reason in which the customer is solely liable.
We DO NOT accept international orders by phone. You can call us if you have concerns other than placing an order and/or payment. If you intend to call us, please be reminded that all in information about us, products and pricing are already in our website. We always improve and make our website more accessible and user-friendly please try to read them so we can save you effort, time & money in calling us for information that is already provided.
Nonetheless feel free to contact us if you need to, since it’s always our aim to provide excellent customer service.